We continue to focus on recovering from COVID-19 in 2021/22, and while many of the programmes we have committed to date have this as their focus, others are very much focused on longer-term developments. Our staff represent an investment in the South of Scotland economy through the help they bring to businesses and our communities.
Operational resources costs related to service delivery (£4.1m*)
Organisation Running Costs (excluding Operations Team)
Resource costs for delivery including estates and staff (£4.9m)
Collaborations with other strategic public body partners to deliver essentialtransactional services relating to finance, HR and IT (£0.8m)
While we continue to focus on recovering from COVID-19 in 2021/22, we will also take opportunities to focus our resources on creating and investing in opportunities which act to sustain and strengthen our economy, businesses and communities for the longer-term. Our funding is arranged through a range of different funds and these will be invested flexibly to support strong and innovative ideas.
Economic Loan Recovery Funds
Our approach to funding. We will:
• invest in areas which will have the biggest impact
• be bold and innovative in our thinking
• develop robust business cases with a focus on Fair Work and the Just Transition to Net Zero
• be open to a greater share of risk
• work with key partners to support the implementation of, and add value to, regional investment priorities such as Borderlands Inclusive Growth Deal and Edinburgh & South East Scotland City Region Deal